UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

post your twitch link here:

I run a construction crew building from the ground up.Pot don't affect me any I work with my guys all day to save on labor.Maybe you need to get in better shape?
Better shape?? Rofl that has nothing to do with it, i go to the gym 5 days a week has nothing to do with your brain... I understand most pot smokers will defend any side effects of it.

**The stereotype of pot smokers as lackadaisical loafers is supported by new research: People who smoke marijuana regularly over long periods of time tend to produce less of a chemical in the brain that is linked to motivation, a new study finds.

Researchers in the United Kingdom scanned the brains of 19 regular marijuana users, and 19 nonusers of the same sex and age, using positron emission tomography (PET), which helps measure the distribution of chemicals throughout the brain.

They found that the long-term cannabis users tended to produce less dopamine, a "feel good" chemical in the brain that plays an important role in motivation and reward-driven behavior. [Trippy Tales: The History of 8 Hallucinogens]

Study participants who smoked marijuana regularly, and those who began using the drug at a younger age, had lower levels of dopamine in a part of the brain called the striatum, which could be why cannabis users appear to lack motivation.

Delete your name New name anti smoker.No bs aside your motivation is what you make it.Or less you want to be broke.
I understand it effects people differently, and im not totally against smoking as I still smoke on occassions im just stating facts from experiance, and experiance training a bunch of smokers and non smokers, you can tell a difference

crikey

Sorceror
Im glad I'm not the only blue collar working stiff around here ;)

I've heard of some horrific crews around here even worse then a bunch of lazy potheads

A co-worker that I work with at the body shop part time, does roofing here and there, and he works for a guy when the dude needs the extra help. Apparently his crew are all heroin addicts, and their own boss brings them bags at the begnning of the work day as part of their pay....sad really.

He said these guys are absolutely worthless in the morning, but once they get their fix they work like maniacs rofl.....quick, shoddy work, but they work hard

It' a fucked up world out there...

crikey

Sorceror
As far as smoking weed at work goes, I dont do that anymore, but I used to smoke like a maniac when I worked at the butcher shop years ago.
The trick for me was to make sure to keep smoking during the day, like once an hour. When the effects were wearing out and I was getting burnt out, I'd run out to the car and get stoned again :thumbsup:

Made for a quick workday

The trick to smoking weed at work is to KNOW what youre doing and know how to do it good before getting stoned, from what ive seen AND experienced if you have to learn something it sucks bad... But when your not stoned its fine. Like I said I smoke, and stating facts. Think of heroin meth and adderall etc addicts, once they get their fix they are fast as shit, once pot smokers get their fix they are slow as shit.. Wether they realize it or not, others that arent smoking will lol

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Im glad I'm not the only blue collar working stiff around here ;)

I've heard of some horrific crews around here even worse then a bunch of lazy potheads

A co-worker that I work with at the body shop part time, does roofing here and there, and he works for a guy when the dude needs the extra help. Apparently his crew are all heroin addicts, and their own boss brings them bags at the begnning of the work day as part of their pay....sad really.

He said these guys are absolutely worthless in the morning, but once they get their fix they work like maniacs rofl.....quick, shoddy work, but they work hard

It' a fucked up world out there...
That's what's called 100% profit.Like heavy said it affects Ppl differently Mary motivated as I got older.When I was a teen I was a lazy fuck playing uo everyday though but I realized that don't pay the bills.But herion atticks no them bitches are 10X as worse than someone without a painkiller.I take pride in my work can't do shit half ass or less you want to make hybrid gold funds IRL.

crikey

Sorceror
That's what's called 100% profit.Like heavy said it affects Ppl differently Mary motivated as I got older.When I was a teen I was a lazy fuck playing uo everyday though but I realized that don't pay the bills.But herion atticks no them bitches are 10X as worse than someone without a painkiller.I take pride in my work can't do shit half ass or less you want to make hybrid gold funds IRL.
my buddy showed me pictures he took on his phone of the kind of work those guys were doing....pitiful

Ive always put 110% into any job Ive ever done. Shit like that, laziness and shoddy work really irritates me. I cant understand how people can be that way, it makes me sick