UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

post your twitch link here:

crikey

Sorceror
Too bad, you could make alot of cash selling to dumbass freshman :thumbsup:

Weed is lightweight shit anyways, not gonna ruin anyones LIFE

Too bad, you could make alot of cash selling to dumbass freshman :thumbsup:

Weed is lightweight shit anyways, not gonna ruin anyones LIFE
Weed can ruin lives, it makes you lazy as fuck I know from experiance, ive smoked for a long time and recently took a break. I can tell a huge difference in stamina, also everyone I work with smokes at work as I did and they are all lazy shits and want to work at the pace of a snail.

Weed.. Lazy america 2016

I know ALOT of people who smoke and only a couple have any drive or ambition... Almost everyone I work with smokes at work throughout the day, you can tell 100% when they are fucked up they just want to hang out instead of work.

Last edited:

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Weed.. Lazy america 2016

I know ALOT of people who smoke and only a couple have any drive or ambition... Almost everyone I work with smokes at work throughout the day, you can tell 100% when they are fucked up they just want to hang out instead of work.
Shit I smoke all day at work but I'm also my own boss even sweeter.

Shit I smoke all day at work but I'm also my own boss even sweeter.
Yeah but I doubt you have to do any manual labor, if you did youd be twice as slow... Plus learning new shit would be a task, trust me I deal with pot smokers daily, and ive smoked myself for 10 years off and on and can tell a big difference in drive. FEW people are still fully functional and driven after smoking

Ps im not against smoking as I love it, just stating facts

Last edited:

amtothepm

Knight
lmfao what type of work do you do that you can smoke weed all day at work
burning the fries all day err day?

remember this thread should be about posting twitch links lol

Nope work making furn for colleges theatres doctors offices etc.. No drug tests and everyone smokes on break time. Pathetic really but I make decent

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Yeah but I doubt you have to do any manual labor, if you did youd be twice as slow... Plus learning new shit would be a task, trust me I deal with pot smokers daily, and ive smoked myself for 10 years off and on and can tell a big difference in drive. FEW people are still fully functional and driven after smoking

Ps im not against smoking as I love it, just stating facts
I run a construction crew building from the ground up.Pot don't affect me any I work with my guys all day to save on labor.Maybe you need to get in better shape?