UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Possible Inaccuracy [Revenants]

otimpyre

Sorceror
I do not recall the champion spawns having the use of them. I may be wrong. But, I think it is disabled for champ spawns.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I was trying to find proof of this statement and I found a sampire soloing using enhanced client at high speed. It has health bar names at the bottom. Revenant never appears in the enemy health bars and I never seen one appear visually.

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
The only MoB I remember actually casting these on OSI was Lady of the Snow
On Demise your animated dead can and will cast these ........................
Lady Melisande did I know for a fact. But, I imagine any creature with necro and the level spell would be able to. But, far as champion spawns It only makes sense that it would be unavailable to the MoBs 100 lich and 50 of those just so happening to cast revenant becomes well absurd. Army of dead with an army of summons. I didn't really even think of this until the open champ. And I was like holy crap revenants everywhere. I imagine to fix this new forms of lich ect.. would be created without the spell and those would be used on the Altar spawners rather than a lich in the wild.

Last edited:

Bama

Bug Huntress
Lady Melisande did I know for a fact.
I was only going with regular necro casting MoBs on OSI not peerless.I do not remember liches or lich lords (even the para versions) casting these on OSI.
On Demise the animated versions of skeletal dragons and lich lords etc do.So if they do then the non animated will also.I don't think it's right but it is fair.I mean if an animated summons can cast these why can't the regular version?It needs to be looked

Lich and lich lords I think I remember them being able to summon skeletons but nothing stronger than that

I was killing Shadow Wyrms and animating their corpse
I had 3 animated skeletal dragons
Each one would cast a revenant (along with other necro spells)
So my 3 animated summons were casting summons(revenants) I think there's something wrong there
How overpowering is that?

Anyway what I'm trying to say is you are right they should not cast them even if they have high enough skill to do so.

I'll leave this thread and let you do what it is you need to do to get this fixed/looked at/acknowledged whatever.