UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Poll] Best button ever

Stumble button, best button ever?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sa33ich

Wanderer
[Poll] Best button ever

If you don't have the stumbleupon addon you should add it to your web browser and check it out before voting. Its sort of like that big red button that says "do not push".... well.. maybe the opposite. Yes this is old news, but I just booted up my old PC and this bad boy was waiting, its beautiful.

Attachments

• stumbleee.JPG
    stumbleee.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 130

zoo york

Knight
Re: [Poll] Best button ever

I prefer to keep my browser uncluttered. I turn off both the bookmark bar and the status bar to get that extra bit of browsing space.

zoo york

Knight

sa33ich;2060223 said:
You aren't even really browsing unless you are stumbling sir.

I think you aren't really browsing IF you're stumbling.

We're both wrong, tbh

peteliv

Knight

would suck to be on that boat when it flipped and not in the right place during so

Rasah

Sorceror

Yesterday I stumbled upon the Rape-aXe condom. I don't know how much of a fan I am of this button anymore.....

zoo york;2060163 said:
I prefer to keep my browser uncluttered. I turn off both the bookmark bar and the status bar to get that extra bit of browsing space.

This makes me feel sorry for you... still using the computer from 97 with your first UO GOLDEN AGE cd?

Build a decent computer, native resolution 1920x1080 and never worry about "browser room" again.