UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pokemon go

lol the pokemon go reddit has been pretty amazing actually

lots of pictures with pokeshops with like 20-30 people just standing there rofl. Supposedly theres a poke gym at the white house with somebody having a blastoise there or some shit

it's kind of crazy pokemon is still around. The last time I played pokemon i was in the second grade.

lots of pictures with pokeshops with like 20-30 people just standing there rofl. Supposedly theres a poke gym at the white house with somebody having a blastoise there or some shit

it's kind of crazy pokemon is still around. The last time I played pokemon i was in the second grade.

reddit is the best place to be on the internet it seems.

kind of. Obviously trying to keep up with people who live in highly populated places with pokestops/gyms galore is going to be near impossible for suburban/rural areas, but since there is no leaderboard nor rewards for leading, the game isn't about catching the highest cp or gathering all the gyms.

Really, you just kind of compete/play with your friends that live near you anyways and have the same type of resources you do. Can't really compare yourself to downtown new york if you're living out in small towns lol.

RaRae

Page

You do realize what forum you're on?

You do realize what forum you're on?
lol I guess I meant to say I'm surprised this game is actually making history 20 years later.

Nintendo stocks has raised over 25% and the entire market across the globe hasn't even fully been released yet. Most downloaded app in US history in what, 5 days?

It's pretty crazy driving past parks and seeing 20+ people there, when usually they are barren.

RaRae

Page
It's so successful because all generations know and have loved pokemon.

Although I can't play/watch pokemon anymore because it doesn't entice me I can see the appeal, hell even when I was in highschool all the guys thought it was "cool" to play pokemon I however couldn't play it because it's all the same game with different skins if you think about it, but this game is different cause it's almost like the closest you will get to pokemon being real I guess.

I haven't touched pokemon since I was a pre teen.

Still got excited when I saw that tauros and a group of 20 people spread out looking for it.

kind of. Obviously trying to keep up with people who live in highly populated places with pokestops/gyms galore is going to be near impossible for suburban/rural areas, but since there is no leaderboard nor rewards for leading, the game isn't about catching the highest cp or gathering all the gyms.

Really, you just kind of compete/play with your friends that live near you anyways and have the same type of resources you do. Can't really compare yourself to downtown new york if you're living out in small towns lol.
im just more about repping team valor like an asshole. i even came up with this little thing about how blood dont change our color n shit. but imma keep playing this shit until i cant afford my phone billl.

crikey

Sorceror
Downloaded this thw other day

Caught a bulbadaur outside my home and a "weedle"(a worm looking thing) at dunkin donuts

Too bad you cant use the ones u catch to PVP nearby players. With full loot enabled so you can loot the dead playera pokemon

Too bad the dumb fucks that play it have to go to stupid locations when I can sit back with a location faker and capture all the pokemans rofl, games gay. fun going to new york city and using everyone elses things they set up

crikey

Sorceror
@Heavy Smoker dont you want to wander the mean streets of raleigh NC in search of adventure?

Im taking a walk as I write this on my phone. I caught a fucking "ratata", a stupid todent pokemon a minute ago. Ny radar is filled with catepillars, rats, and pigeons.....

This sucks where are the good ones? @_@

Too bad the dumb fucks that play it have to go to stupid locations when I can sit back with a location faker and capture all the pokemans rofl, games gay. fun going to new york city and using everyone elses things they set up
i thought about doing this a few times but i also got a longboard that needs my attention.

From what I understand of this game the pokemon are located in real world places. Is it a server side thing? What if two or more people arrive at the same location to capture the same pokemon? In the original games you had to knock the shit out of the pokemon in order to capture them, in pokemon go you have to knock real people out instead?