UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Please leave TB Faction

Ilikered

Sorceror
i like TB on my crafter and Shadow lords & Minimax on Tamer and crafter :p

factions would be more fun if u could use warhorse all the time. There is so little ppl in factions that hard to maintain the points for mount all the time.

Crab Man

Squire
Factions in my opinion once worked on OSI because they had a lot more activity and a lot more players, Demise even being as big as it is will always struggle via factions and TB will always be abused, I agree to some extent this should be abolished or edited.

How? Beats me, that's the issue. If only more people did faction it would be fun but its an all in kinda thing, If I join and nobody else can resurrect me and yet nobody else joins a faction I have lost something with 0 gain.

If you want more people to join factions just add faction arties it will make it easier to build pvp suits an far cheaper making people even consider trying pvp. Id love to see faction arties then the server would be alive with faction pvp

mytilus

Sorceror
If you want more people to join factions just add faction arties it will make it easier to build pvp suits an far cheaper making people even consider trying pvp. Id love to see faction arties then the server would be alive with faction pvp

The only thing faction arties would do on a server that gives you 4 accounts for free is give people a reason to farm points. Then they would use said items in trammel

Mister Pink

Squire
The only thing faction arties would do on a server that gives you 4 accounts for free is give people a reason to farm points. Then they would use said items in trammel

Restrict faction characters to Fel only. Ie can't travel outside of Fel once you join as if you were red. Players would still farm points, but at least they would be restricted to Fel only. Staff would have to wipe the current rosters before doing this though.

invalid name

Wanderer
Best way to fix factions.

No.1 Wipe all faction rosters
No.2 Balance Faction number E.g if 5 people join TB nobody can join TB till the other 3 factions have 5 in aswell, 5 is a small number but the principle is the same.
No.3 Implement a resriction so that if i join my pvper to TB then i cant join a fake char i just made on a different account too minax <- ive seen this implemented on a different freesever and worked pretty well to stop people farming points.
No.4 Give people that activly play factions a reason to play them. Faction arties have plus's and minus's but if you did bring them in you could make them so that if the armor took damage in tram that they would break instantly, This would stop people using the armor for pvm <- also seen this on another freeserver really quiet good in my opinion.
No.5 a really easy quick fix ive seen is to change the spawn of silver serpents to a different mob thats of simular abilities/ change the TB mob from silver serpent to for arguments sake a Giant snake.

Akka

Sorceror
faction arties = every champer and pvmer ever joins factions for easy arti gear. everyone running around in full arti mode and i mean literally everyone. seen this happen plenty of times. this will also drop all arti prices to nothing.

Chaos / Order would be nice... :)

Hagnok

Sorceror
Faction is meant for pvp. u guys complain a lot about faction but will never have guts to join any so shut the fuck up and go energy field and wall of stone the entire fell while gank this is what most of u call pvp, what can realy be called disgusting

Last edited:

Abdul-Qadir

Traveler
Faction is meant for pvp. u guys complain a lot about faction but will never have guts to join any so shut the fuck up and go energy field and wall of stone the entire fell while gank this is what most of u call pvp, what can realy be called disgusting

Big talking, like it.

Who is u on felluca?

Toxin13

Sorceror
Eeverybody wants to abuse faction system to ally with silver serpents at coon spawn... Stat-loss for ALL deaths (not just faction fights) would fix this problem pretty quick

There would be no one abusing this, if staff did their job and added faction items