UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Run Scavenger

Sundoom

Sorceror
Player Run Scavenger

Hello everyone.

On Friday October 8th - [Holy] Excalibur, will be holding a scavenger hunt and a gang war afterwards.

I'll be explaining the rules on the 5th-6th, however. I do require assistance from someone who is good at making riddles.

Send me a pm if interested in helping, there will be a gate opened the 8th to the location of where the scavenger will take place.

Sundoom

Sorceror
Re: Player Run Scavenger

This scavenger hunt - you will be hunting for nine books which contain riddles.

Gates will be opened to where we will begin the event. Which will be 10 PM EST.

First prize will be 500k

Rules are simple.

Solve each riddle, collect each book. Have all nine you get a prize.

I'll speak the 1st riddle out loud so you don't have to worry about there being 10 books to collect.

Kill any of the riddle distributors or get them killed in some way intentionally and your disqualified.

Duplicate any books for others, your disqualified and yes we WILL know if you have.

Otherwise anything goes. Collect all nine books and reach the end you get a prize.

Top 3 will get the main prizes, runner ups recieve 15k

You must complete all riddles within 45 minutes of the start.

End of rules.

Fair warning, I am NOT going to make this easy - chances are, alot of you will die or might not even be able to reach the destinations due to obstacles.

Come prepared. What that means, up to you. Try to stay insured though.

Anything after 10:45 PM EST - There won't be any reward.

Oh and if you make it to the end, you'll have to wait for roughly 2-3 minutes while we verify if you did infact recieve all nine books from the riddle carriers.

Don't worry, you'll recieve your prize based on what place you arrived.

As for what the prizes are. Do arrive when the gates are thrown up.

They'll be up at 9:45 PM EST.

See you all Friday the 8th.

scarface2

Sorceror

Damn that sounds great.. too bad 10pm est is like 3-4 am for us in Europe. Anyways have fun guys

Sundoom

Sorceror

The scavenger hunt is being delayed, due to insufficient assistance.

The guild Holy that is running the scavenger hunt has split, so I require some time to gather another group of members to assist in the event.

No date on when it will occur.

Tigatha

Sorceror

wow ok cool my words were voiced and heard thats nice! but i hope it's not still at od knows when in the morning!

And how tough are we talking?!?! i don't have a very tough warrior so is there any point me taking place?!?!

isis darkgem

Wanderer

oh dear. does "obsticals" mean like ancient worms and stuff??? oh dear the reason i liked the scavenger hunts was because it made a light refreshing change from all the other "risk" events.