UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pink Harrower of Love Sash

Indika

Sorceror
Buying 2-3 more Pink Harrower of Love Sash.

Willing to pay gold but also willing to trade the following:

CC, Heritage Token, Runic Hammers, Entire color set of Royal Guard Sash(including bright yellow), 1 charge darkside (its in a bottle), my unconditional love, BRSK leggings, Bloody Cloth, etc

just pm me or post here if you have any of these sash and you are willing to sell :)

Hagnok

Sorceror
i have one but will not let it go that easy, bcse my worker looks lovely with it, what u offeR?

Indika

Sorceror
one final bump. So if anyone has one of these and would be interested in selling it for a reasonable price, I would like to speak with you.

trade for lrc sash

I would also personally trade one of my Pink Harrower Sash for an LRC sash, just incase you find someone who wants two :p

Whatever98

Squire
nothing yet. I am anticipating the event to be back this upcoming Valentines day so I am trying to get as many sashes between now and then as possible. Then I will start buying them around that time again.
then what ya gonna make? :p