UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

-Ping ah o

Psoinic

Wanderer
I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up or not. But, there is no way for them guys to prove they are not making their ping worse than it really is or that they are correct. Even if they had screen shots or something showing everything that was happening with their computer, it still not possible to prove that their stated pings are correct. If they are on a home network, they can just have another computer on the network using all of the bandwidth as such.

jacin

Wanderer
i have nothing constructive to add to this thread but i just have to say this:
Murdock has been nothing but noble in their replies. Murdock has been astoundingly courtious and intelliget in comparrison to all the rude, crude, and illegible post that are usually made in similar situations. eventhough i have no part in these dealings and have only been party to one champ raided by R.W., i can surely appreciate this fact. since i know it will probably come up: i know that nobility on the forums has nothing to do with anything anywhere else. its simply my observation and the reason i state it is in the condescension i observe in replies to those post.

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Ehrm.. that "Request Time Out" thingy in cmd has nothing to do with Demise.. it's either your crappy connection giving MAJOR packet loss, or it's your good connection with a crappy route still giving you MAJOR packet loss :)

I have some packet loss too, I don't lag, I freeze, some packets are lost, I freeze, I die, then packets go well but my screen is grey ;)

zardd

Sorceror
I just like how quick someone demanded the thread be closed..
its all too sus but i guess we will never know! ;)