UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picy Picy v 3.0

MB

Knight

Hi guys, how is everyone? i have been away forever my old character was a mystic llama some of you might know me, ok heres the deal i had an old photoshopped picture of me on this thread i think i have like two posts as crashoverride420, i noticed alot of the pictures are broken i guess thats beause of the forum migration years ago? just wondering is there anyone out there with the technical wizardry to somehow find my pictures and send them to me please? i mean im not saying when something goes on the internet it stays forever but once something goes on the internet it stays forever, if someone, anyone could find my old pictures and inbox me them either here or at [email protected] with the title old pictures, i will give you my whole setup on a mystic llama right now which is like blade of the righteous, 15/14 shield, totem, jackals, ring of bane, 12/11 bracer or something, yeah i dont play much and id rather re start anyways, i just really want these pictures, thanks in advance guys, have a good day!