UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Photoshop: Bringing 4chan to demise.

Photoshop: Bringing 4chan to demise.

If you have spent almost any duration on the internet, you've seen the atrocity that is 4chan.org. Pulling a page from their book, here's a photoshop game. The object is to take the picture, alter however you like, and add a nice caption. There is no winner, its just a way to burn time. gl hf lolz.

Here's the first picture:

Re: Photoshop: Bringing 4chan to demise.

I'd just note that 99% of 4chan's stuff is really kinda lame. To be certain, there are a few funny pics there, but they started out funny; 4chan just really throws on one of their "meme" captions, and calls it a "photoshop," probably because they used a pirated version of PS. (and shamefuly, can't do anything better than use the "text" tool)

If we had a photoshop thread here, I'd rather it was more like they are at the site that's the true master of the game, Something Awful. You should go check out their "Photoshop Phriday" pages. They're creepily good.

I didn't necessarily mean using photoshop. I used paint, for instance. Just make a caption that sounds amusing. If you happen to be good with photoshop, edit it as you wish. Yes, i know, 4chan is fucking stupid as hell. But there is some quality entertainment hidden somewhere in there. Maybe. Who knows.

pbguy434

Knight

The Mookington;285451 said:
Yes, i know, 4chan is fucking stupid as hell. But there is some quality entertainment hidden somewhere in there. Maybe. Who knows.
Don't try and cover up your shitty game.

The Mookington;285451 said:
Maybe. Who knows.
My own personal experience, as well as that that I've gleaned from a lot of die-hard /b/tards, /v/irgins, and other such people, have allowed me to come to a revelation I'll share with you: it's a lost cause. Better to look elsewhere, such as at Something Awful like I mentioned above.

Oh, I can't count the number of times i read the entire archive of photoshop phriday stuff. "Uncle's Lumpy Lap" and "The best acid trip ever" were my favorites.