UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pets with magic

Kallitcha

Squire
This was recently talked about on the general forum...

Demise: pets chronically cast invis on themselves. I've had a dragon and a mare both cast invis on themselves at the same time on multiple occasions. My gd seems to cast invis on himself more frequently then he casts flame strike. Not to mention that it uses up his mana pool when he does it.

Osi: pets do not cast invis on themselves, if they do then I never noticed it in my 10 years of playing osi shards.

Fix: remove invis from their spell book, or have them immediately begin attacking again.

I have heard that this was done due to some ai issue with monsters, but it is so annoying. I enjoy using a tamer, but this makes it not as fun. it's actually easier for my dexer to go hunt then my nurfed tamer. Taming is so much harder skill to train, always has been, but it's also always been advertised as one of the strongest PVM templates and rightfully so. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked that my dexer can solo a greater dragon, but when my fully trained greater dragon pet keeps invising himself and getting my tamer killed against the same thing, it becomes not so fun.

Please consider fixing this.

Thank you,
Kall

Bama

Bug Huntress
Couple of our players reported that their pets go invisible(casting the invisibility spell) while in battle.(I don't know if this also happens when not in battle.)

I have asked for a screenshot picture for verification and will post as soon as I have it.
It is hard to get because they go invisible and then reappear rather quickly.

Koluch

They do cast invisibility on themselves, yes. They do this on OSI as well.

Wow, that kinda sucks!!
Thanks, I will let the players know!

Koluch

wanted to let you all know that I do at this moment still play on OSI and they DO NOT invis. themselves. They may have in the past but they must have fixed this issue as I have not had this happen to me, and I use my greater all the time. So my question is if this has been fixed on OSI will this be fixed for us as well in future?

Links are broken

They know/knew
They decided it was not valid

Maybe Eos will see this and make a different decision
You never know with a different Admin

Kallitcha

Squire
I hope they do, I know when I first came here, trained up a tamer I was very surprised when my pet invised himself and didn't continue fighting. I think this is why so many here use magic to heal their pets, on osi most hard core tamers carry vet.