UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pets in guard mode dont atk back automatally sometimes when they get harmed?

Cold Blood

Sorceror
i dont have animal tame neither lore but i used all guard me command before i dropping the skills. then i found when my pet got damgged by 5# monsters in doom they didnt atk back unless the mobs tried escapping, but it can still atk back inmidiatelly when he got withered by df. so whats the diff between the 2 cases? thx.

No tamer here and not sure if it works this way here but If you are the primary aggressor (attack, provo cast on) a mob before it aggros you, it nullifies all guard for that mob. Im not sure if thats what is happening or not either but just a guess.

Cold Blood

Sorceror
ye thats what i meant. but when 1# or 5# mob in doom used wither or whirlwind it would not atk back unless they move their ass lol

Cold Blood

Sorceror
so the prob actually is: pets in guard mode wont atk back when gets wirlwind or pison strike etc. the only range damg they will reactis wither