UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pet Bugs

DevilDjinn

Traveler
Idk if these has been adressed but ill put it out there:

*When you have 5 pets lets say chickens, and your order them to attack a monster, when i recall out of the area, my pet slots do not drop at all when the pets die. It seems i have to recall back to the location where the pets died, only then will my pet slots drop down to 0/5, its like i have to be there physically watching my pets die in order for the pet slots to drop. This does not happen all the time, maybe 6/10 times.
*When i peace a creature and tame it, i cannot release it, It seems like i need for the peace to "wear off" before the pet will be released. For instance i peace a rune beetle, tame it 1st try, discover its stats are worthless, i try to release it, but it won't until it can move again. Possible bug?
*Pets HP do not raise when they gain in strength, at first i though it maybe be a 5 str : 1 hp ratio, but after gain alot of str in pets their HP does not raise. I know on osi their hp raises as their str does.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on Demise:
*When you have 5 pets lets say chickens, and your order them to attack a monster, when i recall out of the area, my pet slots do not drop at all when the pets die. It seems i have to recall back to the location where the pets died, only then will my pet slots drop down to 0/5, its like i have to be there physically watching my pets die in order for the pet slots to drop. This does not happen all the time, maybe 6/10 times.

Behavior on OSI:
On osi whether you are in the same area or in a different facet when an un-bonded pet dies the follower slots decrease by the amount of slots the pet took up

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
Changes needed:
Code (optional):
When I can upload files again I will post screen shots

Behavior on Demise:
*When i peace a creature and tame it, i cannot release it, It seems like i need for the peace to "wear off" before the pet will be released. For instance i peace a rune beetle, tame it 1st try, discover its stats are worthless, i try to release it, but it won't until it can move again. Possible bug?

Behavior on OSI:
On osi a pet newly tamed or bonded while being calmed can be released

Changes needed:
Code (optional):
When I can upload files again I will post screen shots

Bama

Bug Huntress
*Pets HP do not raise when they gain in strength, at first i though it maybe be a 5 str : 1 hp ratio, but after gain alot of str in pets their HP does not raise. I know on osi their hp raises as their str does.

Which pets are not raising their HP?

DevilDjinn

Traveler
I found the HP thing out on experimenting with mainly low level pets, they were :
Scorpion
Deathwatch Beetle
Polar Bear
Grizzly Bear
Dire Wolves
Giant Spider
Mongbats (lesser and greater)
I am unaware of any HP cap on these creatures, in theory their STR cap will determine their HP maximum.
This may be irrelevant, but the method in which i trained them was, digging up a shadow elemental which takes 0 damge from pets, run a peace macro on the elemental and have the pets train off that, for roughly 6-8 hours, or however long i sleep.

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on OSI:
On osi whether you are in the same area or in a different facet when an un-bonded pet dies the follower slots decrease by the amount of slots the pet took up

Changes needed:
Code (optional)
Ouch_4-30_21.03.jpgOuch_4-30_21.03-1.jpgOuch_4-30_21.03-2.jpgOuch_4-30_21.03-3.jpg

Bama

Bug Huntress
Behavior on OSI:
On osi a pet newly tamed or bonded while being calmed can be released

Changes needed:
Code (optional):

Ouch_4-30_20.57-1.jpgOuch_4-30_20.57-2.jpg