UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

penelope cruz

Re: penelope cruz

lol i think ill even throw in the third letter which is also "o" but maybe we should stop there. For every rage thread i see that he has created im taking away a letter which leaves him with only 3 :)

Turner13

Sorceror

no more letters but here's a strong clue

1st part - the noise a ghost might make (3 letters, all given to you above)
2nd part - a kind of sausage, originally Italian, often flavored with garlic.

put part 1 and part 2 together and there is the 9 letter AIM name

Turner13;2116784 said:
no more letters but here's a strong clue

1st part - the noise a ghost might make (3 letters, all given to you above)
2nd part - a kind of sausage, originally Italian, often flavored with garlic.

put part 1 and part 2 together and there is the 9 letter AIM name

lol yes, but hes 12 u might want to go easy on him :)

i dont think its actually a type of sausage idk why he said that. Think about an italian meat stick :)

Turner13

Sorceror

Remo2224;2116899 said:
i dont think its actually a type of sausage idk why he said that. Think about an italian meat stick :)

Not to get into the finer points of sausages but here's a definition of a sausage - minced pork, beef, or other meats, often combined, together with various added ingredients and seasonings, usually stuffed into a prepared intestine or other casing and often made in links.

lol pretty random how we ended up here.

Hint - it begins with 's'

character

Wanderer

Aint no brat like a Hillshire Farm brat because a Miller High Lite is broiled in. Say What! Aint no brat like a Hillshire Farm brat because a Miller High Lite is broiled in. One more time! Aint no brat like a Hillshire Farm brat because a Miller High Lite is broiled in. Hillshire Farm. GO MEAT! HOT LINKS!!

Turner13;2116910 said:
Not to get into the finer points of sausages but here's a definition of a sausage - minced pork, beef, or other meats, often combined, together with various added ingredients and seasonings, usually stuffed into a prepared intestine or other casing and often made in links.

lol pretty random how we ended up here.

Hint - it begins with 's'

then yes i guess it is a sausage, i was just saying that it wouldnt come to mind if i thought of sausage. I think of it as an italian meat stick.