UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC white metal chest

uome

Bug Hunter
PC white metal chest

You know the one, you get it when you you fish up an ancient sos.
thankyou.

Carlton III (BAD) GM Fisherman
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason

Re: PC white metal chest

thought those ones were wood

I sell Para chests for 3k each on my vendor and the good colores like the white for 5-10k

so it is prolly not worth more than 10k

uome

Bug Hunter

Thaks for that. I'll put it on one of my vendors and see what happens.

Carlton IIII (BAD) GM Fisherman
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason

The black/white ones would demand a little more, so that sounds about right. I'd buy it for that price, add it to the rest of my crates of to decorate :/

The black and white chests tend to be worth substantially more than the typical paragon chests. I've seen people willingly buy them for 20-30k, sometimes more.

And refresh me... What's the description the chest has? "recovered from a shipwreck?" I don't remember what it is...

they actually are white and come in the wood and metal varieties. they have no name or anything... just a plain white chest.

I'd say that 10k is not a bad price for them. I know people will pay that for Para white ones but they are easier to get.

if you want maybe sell for more but then less chance of selling. Problem is too many people pay too much for items and this makes everyone else think that that is what they will always sell for.
Just remember that there are not as many players on Demise as OSI shards so prices can be reflected due to a smaller general market. Even if there are some peeps who will overpay for an item that is their silliness for us tradesmen to take advantage of.