UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Ring

formoza

Wanderer
Just checking the possible price.

For people who do not see picture: magery+15, FCR2, FC1, LRC 17%, SDI 8%

Last edited:

Anthony File

Sorceror
I'd give 50m for it
Do NOT sell it for 50kk. Your ring is pretty much a PERFECT spawner ring. MB knows this and is trying to get it cheap.

If anything keep it, no one is going to offer you what it's truly worth. You should hold on to it and use it on a spawner of your own to make some more money.

MB

Knight
I would pay 200+ if it was SS but magery doesn't fit my purposes of carrying 2 suits for spawns/pvp without finding a 1/3, 12 Magery, DCI to go with it. I currently spawn with 1/2 17 LRC, 14 SS ring and swap to a 1/3 DCI when dropping SDI suit to fight. You are welcome to post what you would pay for purposes of his price check.

Last edited:

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Best you can do is to wait lets say... 1 week with selling and see what you are offered - this is preatty much a perfect spawner ring. If MB withdraws his offer by that time - too bad: there will be others offering the same gold and more.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Best you can do is to wait lets say... 1 week with selling and see what you are offered - this is preatty much a perfect spawner ring. If MB withdraws his offer by that time - too bad: there will be others offering the same gold and more.
Is this man in your guild? If so influence him to keep it, no sense in selling an item that won't spawn with those mods and intensities anytime in the foreseeable future.

I'd love to have that ring on my spawner if I could afford it and so would 90%+ of everyone else that has a spawner on here. But I won't even offer as I can't afford something like that right now.

P.S all these Hz posting on here siding with MB are just trying to score MB a good deal, don't sell it to them if you know what's best.