UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Raw Materials

april0395

Sorceror
I've been buying captured essence for 150k, but I don't really think they're worth that much. I just wanted to get a lot quickly, so I think 75-100k tops. Before I went on my buying spree I saw them for 40k - 70k.

Ajani

Page
I've been buying captured essence for 150k, but I don't really think they're worth that much. I just wanted to get a lot quickly, so I think 75-100k tops. Before I went on my buying spree I saw them for 40k - 70k.
and what about the others?

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Seems to me the desire for plain boards have gone up ALOT, maybe we should adjust this baby to 3gp / board.

Even i might start lumberjacking again then :)

Stuart lil

Sorceror
I know, i just think its becoming more and more reasonable to raise the average price of plain boards since most people obviously dont want to farm it..

Im making another lumberjack! :)

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Yeah i bought some plain silly lumberjack axes aswell just to get the SC... sapent over 100k on the latest one xD

april0395

Sorceror
I loot SC -0 hatchets when I see them while I farm, I think I have an extra one. I think the corroded hatchet will work as well?

MMMartin

Squire
i like my axe, dont need weapon skill for defens :), enought magery :)