UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Raw Materials

I've asked 3 ppl that came to my vendor about their prices all of them said 55 and the two vendors I seen selling dc and shadow have also sold them for 55. I've sold about 20k each for 55

brian2k1

Sorceror
I am being told that oak boards sell for 1.5gp. Can someone tell me if the boards list is up to date because I am getting told way lower prices for the boards I am trying to sell.

MMMartin

Squire
selling same like plain board, they can be still use for quest HW :), so 2-3gp, i think

other way is just rush them at museum vesern or britain for points and selling rewards items for golds :)

MMMartin

Squire
ash+ woods give more points at museum, and ash is mostly use for crafting bows* so propably here are a bit more expensive...

well, it is depent you... but prefer use all color at museum vesper or britain for rewards like selling them under value* ;)
and plain woods selling players for 2-3gp

silvertiger

Knight
So I was looking at some prices on gems I noticed one guy was selling:

Ecru : 12K per
All others: 5K per

Does this sound right with the current market? I'm sorry I haven't been more vigorous in my pc pursuit. I've been busy IRL.

Ajani

Page

Does this sound right with the current market? I'm sorry I haven't been more vigorous in my pc pursuit. I've been busy IRL.
yea i think so

Stuart lil

Sorceror

I sell Whitepearls at 20-25k each and they go like butter in the sun :)

MMMartin

Squire
lets UPDATE ;) price at vendors,

Leathers
Regular: 10-15 gp
Spined: 20- 30 gp
Horned: 45- 55 gp

Gems
White Pearl: 10-20K

long time not see lowerst like this

MMMartin

Squire
and maybe add arrows and bolts... not materials in way but in HW can be bolts like materials

arrow 5-6 gp
bolts 5-6 gp

Stuart lil

Sorceror
Yepp, i am VERY curious about if there is any demand for lumberjacking materials (Bark, fungi and that stuff) Cause i got shitloads of that xD