UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC on this ring

Emorian

Wanderer
Re: PC on this ring

wawawiwa :eek: I'm not good at prices but that goes awesome with orny *thumbs up* has to be around 1.5mil+

From my experience, the pricing of jewelry is often chaotic... And especially so when it's a ring like that one... I'd have to guess it'd be pretty darn high. Screw what Xeres said, it'd probably be worth more body parts than that. :p

In more, er... "liquid" terms, I'd judge perhaps around 2-3 million or so. Possibly much higher; auctions are unpredictable.

Lord Mars

Knight

IMO not much since only 3 mods are good for mage

if i were to wear orny, i want to maximize my mods as much as possible, and i will only wear a 0/3 with at least 4 good mods and high intensity as well. 2-3 mill shd be a very very good offer and id sell it if someone offers. prob u can ask argyle to buy at 1/2 his PC if he really means what he thinks

Lord Mars;282855 said:
IMO not much since only 3 mods are good for mage

if i were to wear orny, i want to maximize my mods as much as possible, and i will only wear a 0/3 with at least 4 good mods and high intensity as well. 2-3 mill shd be a very very good offer and id sell it if someone offers. prob u can ask argyle to buy at 1/2 his PC if he really means what he thinks
that ring would put a pvp mage 1 sdi off item cap with 13dci too boot

do you even play a mage?