UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

pc on 1/3 12 dci ring

iDmajic

Sorceror
Re: pc on 1/3 12 dci ring

thats crazy, I have a 14dci 1/2 ring I wounder how much it would go for, not much I know but heh not the big of a diff considering 2/5 isnt far from 2/6 :D

Sergesies

Wanderer

lol a year or so ago i got ripped off 1/3 15% dci 8sdi 5% energy res (ring) 7kk
yea thats worth a ton carefull selling it :/ if u do

Heh, a flat 1/3's worht some 300-400k. Add on THAT much DCI, which ANYONE can use, and well... Very, very nice find. And it's a ring, too, and not a bracelet. A sale could possibly net as much as 16-18 million, I'd say. That is, if you don't want to use it yourself... :p

Facko

Sorceror

i still remember what i paid for a 1/3 14 dci ring (bought it from lord mars :)). 5mill +tome +sop+arcane :(

I don't remember the trade 100% anymore...but I know when I traded Errasal my 1/3 15 dci ring he paid through the teeth...I know a 120 mage PS was invloved, as well as some other stuff I needed at the time...

iDmajic

Sorceror

k I understand its a nice ring, but I dont see how little dci on a 1/3 is bringing the value up skyhigh...

dci means that all the gimpy dexxers wont land a hit everytime. dci is required to be able to play a mage effectively, and is a HUGE help on any template.

iDmajic;283028 said:
Yeah but it shouldn't be like orny price
Not Orny price; an Orny's more around 60-75 million, rather than the 16-18 I suggested.

Even for the one Xeres mentioned, a 120% Magery scroll is only equal to some 20-25 million.

As for Facko's ring, that, as I recall, was back when ToTs were more sane in price; a Tome was closer to 3-3.5 million, and 2.5-3 million for the Prosps. so around 16 million. But worth craploads more today, thanks to the inflation of ToT prices.