UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC mage weapon yumi

Maloskies

Squire

S/B 1kk

Last edited:
that or sc -1 instead of sc and or you can get 5 mods from looted items if it had balance also would be worth 50-150kk

hotmunks

Sorceror
Its unbalanced @hotmunks

That takes pot chugging out of the game, causing a drop in price.

If this bow was balanced id drop a 10kk check on it.

UOsteam has built in mechanics to pot chug with unbalanced bows, it's literally almost as fast as a balanced bow. It's under combat/check hands before potions. Try it out yourself.

Also side note, you don't need balanced for explode/conflag potions either.

Only problem I can see is using fukiya or shurikens with it, as you would need to script a macro to drop bow, fukiya, then rearm, which could get annoying.

As most -mage weps you want dci because you will fit inscribe or alchemy onto a necro mage, and not use the combat stats of the bow, thus DI is a wasted mod.

Best weapon in the game for a -mage is a twinkling scimitar with 21DCI spell chan no negative casting and -20magery. This bow is damn near up there with 17dci. My buddy has a 12dci mage wep -21 bokuto and he paid a heck of a lot for it, upwards of 30kk if I remember correctly.

I believe this bow is damn near amazing, granted you have to tap your chug pot macro twice instead of once, I think it will fetch the PC of 5kk easy. I don't have any plans on playing a mage wep necro mage, otherwise I would jump on this guy in a heart beat, dropping 5kk like it's nothing. Strangle/MA/fireball on a scribe necro mage is terrifying! Nothing in the game can out dps it on the field.