UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Luck Weapons

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer
PC Luck Weapons

Edited

Lance
Energy Resist 11%
Luck 113
Physical Damage 100%

Two Handed Axe
Energy Resist 8%
Hit Dispel 26%
Hit Lightning 28%
Luck 122
Physical Damage 100%

Butcher Knife
Use Best Weapon Skill
Hit Mana Leech 8%
Hit Stamina Leech 26%
Luck 90
Physical Damage 100%

jc_at_aq

Sorceror
Re: PC Luck Weapons

Well, in general, 2-handed luck weapons (except SoP of course) do not sell for much because you cannot carry a shield for an additional 40 luck. Also, the fact that none of them are spell channeling also hurts their value. I don't think people would pay much more than 10k or 20k for any of them (maybe even less).

[Drakull]

Knight
Re: PC Luck Weapons

AnklaAmarth;258089 said:
Yes, I forgot that everyone and their sister is a mage.

I would say that what it hurts the price the most is not the fact of not having SC, but being two-hand weapons. If you take away the 40 luck that you could get from a shield, it makes them weapons with 70-80 luck. And that by losing also the advantages from a shield (DCI/HCI/resists).
So I would just say that you can trash the two handed ones. The butcher knife is more valuable than the lance and the axe, but also is not over 100 luck, so unless it's still having to be enhanced, also something to take to the trash barrel.