UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC : Hooded Robe Of Umbra

april0395

Sorceror
I believe the only people that got them were the groups who finished the Sin Dungeon. I think 4 or so groups finished this year, but I don't know if there were any given out at events in previous years.

As for a PC, it's whatever people value it. Its not the super desirable shadow color that everyone loves of the AoS robe, but when someone asked me to trade the Umbra robe for the AoS one, I said no. I feel like there are way more AoS shrouds than the Umbra, so I value Umbra more.

Sorry I can't give any numbers. No idea of even a ballpark figure. :(

Last edited:

Ishida_Tom

Squire
I think there is only two shrouds of umbra or even one. Worthless item oak leaf cloak is better. It was very very nice 8-10 years ago while replica artifacts weren't released yet. My PC 1kk. Only retards pay more for name on robe.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
To me it's worth something, I would evaluate it somewhere close to Hooded shroud of Shadows, which would be ± 20-30 mil's.

Only retards pay more for name on robe.

I beg to differ, paying to buy something with a rare name, is the same thing as buying a piece of art for several thousands/millions. Even if the generic commoner of society does not appreciate it's rarity, and see's it as worthless, it does not make it worth less, as for collectors, they are still highly desirable, and worth every penny of the fortune they cost.

I would trade a shroud of shadows for it. I feel asthough they have same price value due to same release. & like the pervious players said It's a redrop from Years Previous.

Loler

Page
It was given to each team wh finished sin dungeon last.halloween town. 4 out of 14 teams finished. 4 umbra shrouds exsist from that event.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I am not sure how many people finished the sin dungeon where the robe was given. I heard that [KvG] team managed to kill all the bosses, and that only because of Zulu's priceless teaching and advices. As i remember it was Mastershake [KvG]... Friskel [KvG] and someone else, maybe Galder [KvG].

In conclusion: rare item, but perhabs not very valuable. Possibly there will be more given next year.