UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Alvins earnings

r_lee86

Sorceror
I don't understand All the crying about archers 35 dci allows a mage to hold there own and in a grp archers cant crossheal or res witch is a big disadvantage so kill the mage first

Last edited:
Well considering the pvp mechanics for mages are different on this server compared to AoS (specials toggling etc), good balanced bows and other high end dexer gear were a rarity, and the fact archers were played completely different back then (unless you were Japanese) I think it's safe to say most of us "know" how to, it's more a matter of execution against RNG.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
Well considering the pvp mechanics for mages are different on this server compared to AoS (specials toggling etc), good balanced bows and other high end dexer gear were a rarity, and the fact archers were played completely different back then (unless you were Japanese) I think it's safe to say most of us "know" how to, it's more a matter of execution against RNG.
I remember when demise was aos i still have a mage that had swords on it with no tactics because the tactics rule wasnt implemented you also could hold your specs while casting.. Boy was that fun