UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch tonight.

Re: Patch tonight.

Raven Lockehart said:
Most people act the same way on the internet as they do in every day life.

This is 100% not true, just FYI.

Do you run down the street casting vas ort flam and corp por and the guy next door jsut to steal his loot, didn;t think so, point made

Zakk

Wanderer

Phase gates pwned and none of you trammy sluts could handle em. But then again it's just some damn moongates so I don't really care at all. :)

twobit2354

Sorceror

Zakk said:
Phase gates pwned and none of you trammy sluts could handle em. But then again it's just some damn moongates so I don't really care at all. :)

We're trammy bc stupid ass fucking campers like you kind of mother fuckers....so suck it biiiiiiiiotch

Bldharvester

Wanderer

im all for this change but i think it is funny that no matter what the gms say all u ppl say in reply is "alright!" or "great idea"
again im all for this change but really ppl try voicing what u feel instead of just kissing up

A

AllasPancakes

Revelations said:
This is 100% not true, just FYI.

Do you run down the street casting vas ort flam and corp por and the guy next door jsut to steal his loot, didn;t think so, point made

Is this a joke or a argument?:confused:

And in general ppl act somewhat close to how they are in real life.
But not in all cases. Some one that is nice in game might be an ashole irl (suck upp) but i hardly think that those who act badly talk alot off shit are none the better irl.

Thats how i feel about lame ppl in games but i might just be wrong.

And curses have nothing to do about being a good or bad person thats just lack off good choise in words.

Example Are you a bad person if you say:
That was a fucking good movei!

Are you a better person if you say:
That was a excelent movie.

And i dont care what ppl online think about me.
And i dont give a fucking shit about what you morons think off me.

Chose wich sentence you like the best.

If anny one like to quote and try to make a fool out off me for this post feel free as mentioned above. i dont give a flying duck :)