UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes

M

Mark

Patch Notes

• Area Effect changes will be implemented as discussed here.
  • AR bonuses for spined, horned, and barbed leather were further reduced to 1, 2, and 3, respectively. This means that a full set of exceptional barbed leather will give 20 AR. This was done to ensure balance with UOR weapon damages.

Addicted

Disciple
I don't mind these changes but I can hear a lot of people, that don't read this site, crying when they die to their own EV. :)

I can't wait for the ferry purple pot chuckers to get guard whacked like they should have been a long time ago ferries got to use bombs to kill people need to go play quake.............or some other ferry army game....

Tay M'real

Sorceror
Sweet...

Dexxers 4tw.

Thanks guys..

I read ODB's bs thread the other day and this is like spanking his ass with baby powder becuase he wet himself...

Keep up the good work, I knew you guys wouldn't let us down.

UOG 4tw

Snommit

Wanderer
One question: Does this mean you changed the AI for the EV for example? As of AOS, they were set to attack the thing with highest intelligence/magery. So for example if a mage summoned an EV now against let's say a headless (real stupid monster) then the EV would go straight for the mage, UNLESS they changed it to attack the closest.

M

Mark

Pandamonium said:
I wish you would have said "have been" instead of "will be"...... Would have saved me from dying...

The post was made before 3:15 (server restart), so I used the future tense.

M

Mark

Snommit said:
One question: Does this mean you changed the AI for the EV for example? As of AOS, they were set to attack the thing with highest intelligence/magery. So for example if a mage summoned an EV now against let's say a headless (real stupid monster) then the EV would go straight for the mage, UNLESS they changed it to attack the closest.

The formula for EV target seeking uses intelligence, magery, and distance.

Who

Wanderer
Ouch this is really going to hurt mages. Since reds and blues seem to use the ms tactic against eachother in large numbers, all reds have to do now is keep a blue in their group to fuck the blues over.

bubbafatt

Wanderer
Vlane said:
Ouch this is really going to hurt mages. Since reds and blues seem to use the ms tactic against eachother in large numbers, all reds have to do now is keep a blue in their group to fuck the blues over.

good observation, but how long is a blue going to stay blue when in the company of reds unless said reds are attacking other reds the blue will go crim quickly and the reds will be subject to area spells. just my opinion on that matter.

This won't hurt mages a bit. It will just keep people from casting meteor swarm all over the place. I think it just evens the gap even moreso for dexxers.

Who

Wanderer
Dexxers have been evened out quite a bit now. A dexxer with pots and fast poisoned weapon now days can be damn near impossible to beat.