UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes

Scattered Crap

Good job with all the fixes, but a quick question. If you're removing all the scattered homeless guildstones can you do the same with the wierd vendors/barkeeps/whatever they're called, too? Arne the Chef has been hangin out by my house for like months with no place to call his home, and that makes me sad.

overall good, but the no log off thing is really annoying for me because of my wonderful neighbor who loves to use his archer on the top of his house to attack people on the inside of my house....

i can't retaliate because the pussy just steps one tile back and is out of sight, he uses detect hidden and exp pots when i try to hide and its really annoying because i really only go to my house when i have to log off to take care of something, i think the no log off's should be for the aggressors only, so people who don't have time to deal with the fighting can leave and the people that try to attack then house log won't be able to do anything

as far as spells in the house, yea its somewhat annoying but there isn't a whole lot that can be done about it as far as i know so i am fine with the spells because they usually have to be outside of my house at the time and i either recall out if their are 2 many or "take it outside" if there are 1 or 2, lol