UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Papua Order of Knights

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Hail, i'm Roy Elderon, leader of the Papua Order of Knights. We are looking for members to join up and make the way up the ranks, anyone wishing to join can find me or Bradley Nowell around Britannia or Delucia. If anyone has any questions about joining, or anything else. Please contact me at AIM - Bub Brown, or find me ingame. Thank you, have a nice day.

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
You've been approved, congratulations. Look for Roy Elderon around Brit and Del. also; add me on skype: whyapac

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Alright, i'll be calling you by phone John; Manic we added a few new things to our application. Members are required to have a phone number we can reach them at if we had an event coming up, or an emergency; just PM me your number and i'll call you both and we'll meet up at Brit or Del.

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
John, I called the number you gave me and asked for John like you wanted me to, after a few rings I got someone to pick up and I asked for John and a man said I had the wrong number.