UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

other online games

jdmoney

Wanderer
other online games

Just wondering if there are any other mmorpg's online that can be played for free like uo. In perticular FFXI... i played that for like 5 months then got bored of it and didnt want to pay anymore, but kinda wana play again. So i was just wondering if anyone knows of any other online games that can be played for free?

psz

Administrator
There were some EQ and DAoC emus... Maybe even an AC emu.

Nothing newer than that, though.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Guild Wars, is a online game that dont require any fee to play (I think). Just buy it, then play it :)

It´s focused mostly on group pvm, locking areas down for parties, so that then you dont have to worry about another group coming by and stealing your kills and so on. It also has some meeting areas, to trade items/gold and such, and arenas for pvp.
Never tried it myself. But it seems it could be fun.

qweazdak

Wanderer
theres already a Lineage 2 emulator out. Its still early in development I think.
If you know Korean, there is also a FFXI emulator out as well. I tried EQemu and it just doesn't have a feel of a great game. EQ needs a lot of people to make it fun where as UO can be fun with a few hundred people.

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
The Lineage 2 emulator seems to work quite well actually. I've recently started playing on one of the servers when I feel like a break from UO, and so far it runs very well.