UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Orc Fort Siege at Blackfyre Event

YewGuards

Sorceror
Here are just a few screenies from the Blackfyre event. I felt like the fort was under constant siege all week. Yesterday was probably the most intense. Orcs lost and held the fort multiple times. Thanks everyone for coming out and killing us, we love the action.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
You got the screenshot from where @Boomshakalaka dared me to solo "SIEEEZE THE FORT!!!", I ran in, killed one orc but the stack of crates, the "mojo" and archers pepperng me from the distance, the poison fields and the survivng lumberjack orcs finished me off? XD

I knew it was gonna happen but I felt obliigated to entertain some people. I was dying laughing irl

You got the screenshot from where @Boomshakalaka dared me to solo "SIEEEZE THE FORT!!!", I ran in, killed one orc but the stack of crates, the "mojo" and archers pepperng me from the distance, the poison fields and the survivng lumberjack orcs finished me off? XD

I knew it was gonna happen but I felt obliigated to entertain some people. I was dying laughing irl
100% outplayed you actually looked like a tailor asking where the nearest bank was

rofl but yea that was some funny shit, i saw you get trapped in there and was like, welp he's dead

crikey

Sorceror
100% outplayed you actually looked like a tailor asking where the nearest bank was

rofl but yea that was some funny shit, i saw you get trapped in there and was like, welp he's dead
uYou missed it, but later when they were in their house I charged inside and tried to 1v5 them

Battle madeits way onto the roof and I died agaiin :<

But yeah that was a blast. I bet they were getting annoyed with our bladespirits XD