UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old school player mostly into pvm

Snowlord

Sorceror
wow! ... its hard to read most of the other sections of the forums with all the smack talk and crap... I find it disgusting personally. but UO has always been a place for these type characters. To Ryan and the Hybrid team, thanks for keeping this server going and putting up with all that crap childish behavior. I'm an older guy in my 40's, played UO the first 5 years it came out, was a blast! ... anyways I'm back and forth every few years. The game still has a place within me for some reason, if I can ignore the kids. Who knows how long i'll be back this time, longer if I stop reading the forums. I'm an average PvP and little better PvM. just saying hi and I'll look into the RP or PvM as soon as i decide if I'm staying. I love this era of UO, not item enhancing crap and only 700 skills points. anyways.. cheers.

YewGuards

Sorceror
Welcome back and you are welcome to join the Night's Watch (Grd) guild. We're mostly light rp with pvm. We do not war anyone and only work with mature players. Let me know if you're interested.

PS: Don't mind the forums. Like every shard, you get keyboard warriors, contributors and all walks of life on the forums.