UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

old player thinking about UO

Independent

Sorceror
Hello..
just poking in and seeing how much the world changed in Hybrid. My Char name is Independent Gear its been almost.... god I dunno 6-7+ years I think since i played Hybrid. Some of you might of seen me running around. If you tried talking to me and i don't respond please... don't think of it as negative. I type slow and I have 2 kids now... both under 2 and a GF who thinks UO is "rolls eyes" whatever that means.

whats everyone using now for Voice Chat?
Whats the market like (ingots/rares/housing/donations)
Any guilds doing High lvl mobs/idocs/farming that i could join -if i play-

No....my tunic is not for sale.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
For sure a lot changed since then, I guess it's simpler to just log on and get a feel of the new things instead of trying to get people to explain everything that changed.

OOC what's your tunic that's not for sale?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Hard to tell, I would think more since there was another cub a few years ago, I am sure at least a few people have gotten their hands on a tunic then.

Hey Independent Gear, still remember ya. Nice to see you're back on. Yes, when you lost your suit to MS/EQ (fags), there were only about 4 suits in existence. Now, theres full suits of Phoenix armor that sells for like 6.5millish. Big difference in the old 60mill days for a suit. Anyways, glad you're back.

crikey

Sorceror
Oh yeah....maybe they housekilled/townkilled while afk just to let the suit decay LOL

Not gay at all. More like AWESOME

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Hey Independent Gear, still remember ya. Nice to see you're back on. Yes, when you lost your suit to MS/EQ (fags), there were only about 4 suits in existence. Now, theres full suits of Phoenix armor that sells for like 6.5millish. Big difference in the old 60mill days for a suit. Anyways, glad you're back.
Phoenix armor was once a true rare that sold for over 100m for a full set. I forgot the guys name who had one back when it was worth a lot.

Once it was put in Christmas Presents - lotssss of phoenix armor hit the market and full sets were selling for like 12m only a few months later.

With some ppl quitting - their peices will never see the light of day, which may add some value back into this once awesome rare. :/

Last edited: