UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Old Events

pimpineasy

Sorceror
i would say slim to shit chance! either bot 24/7 to catch up to a 14 year ladder or play casually without cheating with assist programs and not take the bait on thinking you need 300kk suit to enjoy uo. i recommend the later, you will probably enjoy the game much longer.

ii got legs of stability you can try out! if you wanna help me hunt sometime at isamu-jima. i need colored hyru with good stats. If you need one for a Bushido char i can tame for you too? they are hard to spawn with no one around.

Last edited:

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
The Treasures of Tokuno event is a recurring event on Demise, and will most definitely return in the future. Until it does, you can also obtain Tokuno artifacts from most of our seasonal event bosses in places such as Halloween Town and Christmas Town.