UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Old Del pond duel rules reinstated

Revert duet-pit area changes?

• Yes

Votes: 78 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Old Del pond duel rules reinstated

Terron said:
Would you like to see the Del pond and all other areas for dueling have the rules as they were before?

(Posted for mikey)
Revert deut rules at del pond.....................whos on the bill?

:/

Minimejgd

Wanderer

OK...someone please tell me why you want it back to the way it was.

My reasoning behind not changing it back:
1. ITS FUCKING TRAMMEL
2. Just because you can't duel SAFELY on your red is no excuse for reimplementing this...you're a murderer...deal with the consequences.
3. Poker is in del inn, nujelm and skara...probably more other places...go there.
4. All that resulted was precasting and ganking from the pits and then people running back in.
5. There should be absolutely no safezone...its felucca.
6. Shit talking from the duelpits is the lamest thing ive ever seen.
7. The dueling system still works...you can still duel...why do you need it to be a safe zone?
8.ITS FUCKING TRAMMEL

Please, i'd like at least some sort of understanding of why you're all fucking cuntwipes.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

You fags make me sick.

The fact that 46 people on this thread would swear they despise trammel yet are defending the trammel zone duel pits.

Safezones are not UO, if you want fucking safezones go play everquest with the rest of the housewives.

Jenova said:
You fags make me sick.

The fact that 46 people on this thread would swear they despise trammel yet are defending the trammel zone duel pits.

Safezones are not UO, if you want fucking safezones go play everquest with the rest of the housewives.
[e cry

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

i'm for a change. i was on a blue char and psn'd during duel. when duel ended (i was out of mana) i turned gray and was attacked. Didn't see it comin at all, and it doesn't make sense. why have a duel system at all if it's not safe... there's no reason for it.

R a c e c a R said:
What's your reasoning?

So people have a different playstyle than you. Is your way a standard?
Should everyone play your way just becasue you think their way sucks dog dicks?

Not stirring you up or flaming because I know how hot headed and immature you can get, I am simply asking if people should not play the way they think is fun just because you think otherwise.

Naz

Sorceror

Atm duel pits are dead and when they make it safe again then more action will be around.Btw i loved to pvp at ponds

Testamentx said:

Not stirring you up or flaming because I know how hot headed and immature you can get, I am simply asking if people should not play the way they think is fun just because you think otherwise.
I think there's one thing you're not grasping, you're playing Ultima Online. It is what it is. Safe Zones are unnatural. If the Admins thought it was natural there would be a trammel.

Armadillo/Minime said:
I think there's one thing you're not grasping, you're playing Ultima Online. It is what it is. Safe Zones are unnatural. If the Admins thought it was natural there would be a trammel.

If what you say is true, then there is no point to town guards or anyone being blue for that matter. Just make everyone red and remove anything that has any safe concept behind it.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Testamentx said:
If what you say is true, then there is no point to town guards or anyone being blue for that matter. Just make everyone red and remove anything that has any safe concept behind it.

There is a difference you idiot, being blue in town does not make you invunrable.

Being in the old Del Pits did, if Admins are going to change it back they may aswell add trammel, thats how people treated it, I still duel alot, its not a problem, people just cant sit there.

AHASRUHEWURH I OWN YOU BUT I WENT COME OUT POF TRAMME;L POJEJ32!

coldblood

Knight

i want the pits back cause there will be more people who will duel me.
if i now stand there
i cant find an enemy

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Testamentx said:

That wasn't really an argument, but more of a personal attack because i owned you previously in another thread. Use logic sir, not anger.

Anyways, i have yet to see ANY logical arguments other than the fact that dueling would pick up again. Which i may just add...yesterday, the pits were pretty fuckin packed with dueling...without a safezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.