UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oil cloth

crikey

Sorceror
Crikey_4-26_17.46-2.jpg
How do I make these?!?
Im down to about 70 of these. My dear friend Nicotine gave me like, I dunno hundreds, thousands of these years ago for wiping clean poisoned weapons with low charges to repair

Thanks

Pacers so Miami can beat them again :) Raptors are the only team in the East I am worried about.

I wish Miami would have dropped to 8th seed so we could have faced Cleveland first round :)

crikey

Sorceror
I haves my blacksmith, my miner, my tinkerer, and my weapons poisoner. Im pretty happy with those :)

I got buttloads of magic leather, and I will shortly have 1k oil cloth, and I could give a shit less about sewing fancy clothing, so heck with a tailor ;)

Cant wait to start mining the new hybrid orebso I can make hybrid warhammers that do 95dmg crushing blows :)

I haves my blacksmith, my miner, my tinkerer, and my weapons poisoner. Im pretty happy with those :)

I got buttloads of magic leather, and I will shortly have 1k oil cloth, and I could give a shit less about sewing fancy clothing, so heck with a tailor ;)

Cant wait to start mining the new hybrid orebso I can make hybrid warhammers that do 95dmg crushing blows :)

Ended up making 3k cloth before I ran out of tools. They are damn heavy though lol

crikey

Sorceror
Ended up making 3k cloth before I ran out of tools. They are damn heavy though lol
Rofl holy S H I T I think That should last me forever XD

carpentry:p:awesome:
Oh yea my tinketer also has gm carpentry. Forgot. I like using carpentry for foolish trolling antics. Building a billion tables and stools and barricading west britain bridge. Last time I did that Im pretty sure got people killed lol.....