UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!!!!!Occlo Duel Pit Custom House!!!!

swampthing

Sorceror
Selling this 18x13 in occlo duel pit. S/O 125m. B/O 300m. This is on the map SE of occlo. The plot is inside the pit so outside is obviously not customizable. The house can be centered more but no matter what is a 18x13. There is a built in throne room on the left side, a built in room on the right side, bleachers in the back, and a private dock. I'll also accept unique rare trades, PW clothes, kitchen clothes, or a PW bear.

View attachment 87383View attachment 87384

swampthing

Sorceror
That's right. You can change the 18x13 just like you can any other house. The outside bleachers front and back, throne room on left side, and the room on the right side can not be changed.

this is my house swamp was gracous enough to post it for me. i am emptying it now. if you have serous serous offer you can skype me at uobizstewie. ill take lotsa gold or trade. i like stuff.