UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

obligatory hello

beelzebub

Knight
man it's been a looooong time. any of the old crews still run around on hybrid? is the server even alive anymore? :(

well hope you all are good, i been thinkin about playin UO a bit here and there lately, wanted to see if hybrid is still kickin... doesn't look like itcrappypepe.png

man it's been a looooong time. any of the old crews still run around on hybrid? is the server even alive anymore? :(

well hope you all are good, i been thinkin about playin UO a bit here and there lately, wanted to see if hybrid is still kickin... doesn't look like itView attachment 106977

If you want pvp, not a good time.

If you want bods, pve, farming, and general chatting...

IT'S THE BEST TIME.

JUST THINK THAT WAY.

beelzebub

Knight
good to see a few familiar names/faces! I might download UO and scrub around on Hybrid a bit here and there. Not gonna get my hopes up on it but it would be fun, and I've been thinkin about streaming some UO on my twitch. This game will forever hold my heart lol, and I have lots of fond memories here on Hybrid. Glad to see some of yall are still kickin!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
@beelzebub and @Countessa in the same thread, in 2016...

My life is complete!