UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

'nuther BOD question - % chance of getting decent BODS.

'nuther BOD question - % chance of getting decent BODS.

Me again :D

Having done some further searching on here and Tessa's, I see that you don't have to be GM or better to get Exceptional/Coloured BODs.

Do any figures exist for possibility of getting exceptional/coloured at different levels of smithy?

e.g.

50 Smithy - 0% chance
75 Smithy - 10% chance
100 Smithy - 50% chance

??

My second smith is now at 70ish, but no sign of anything other than utter rubbish. Stratics suggests 50% chance at 70 smithy but I know I can't rely on Stratics for stuff on here, hence the thread.

Thanks in advance as usual :)

Re: 'nuther BOD question - % chance of getting decent BODS.

the bod system on here changed alot but if you search really hard mark actually explained this down to the T. i cant quote him i dont really remember.

Cheers for that, incubus. In this case, further information has only muddied the waters, to be frank. I guess I'll go with my own evidence. Give it another couple of attempts with the 70 smithy char and if I still get just rubbish, face the awful fact of gathering a gazillion ingots to get another character to GM smithy. Bummer :(

honestly if your looking at making the money in bods. youll need atleast 5 or more smiths. its really just not that profitable when you get those useless wep bods or the iron bods. it sad they need to just delete the wep bods out most worthless thing ever.