UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing will stop KoV

zulu2401

Squire
Oh and last night was epic as well. 4v4 turned 4v10 the very second one of them dies. Great sportsmanship right there. They aren't going to stop until they are the only guild in fel. It happened once in the past and then they split up. Shortly after that, MB abandoned them. Hz should really figure out what "outside" looks like. There's a great big world out there fellas.

rexxuss

Sorceror
Oh and last night was epic as well. 4v4 turned 4v10 the very second one of them dies. Great sportsmanship right there. They aren't going to stop until they are the only guild in fel. It happened once in the past and then they split up. Shortly after that, MB abandoned them. Hz should really figure out what "outside" looks like. There's a great big world out there fellas.
zulu what the fuck are u talking about? are u being serious about this?

jesus men, sometimes i feel like u play in another server with another guys called Hz cause its fucking insane what u said sometimes.

we were like 3 vs 6 or 7... not all of those guys were from ur guild but they allied against us...all of them.

So please, if u r going to come and talk this kind of shits at least learn how to count propper first.

Anthony File

Sorceror
I love when you actually get even numbers with them and start kicking their ass, one of them crys on Skype and instantly they have 10-15 people online within minutes. It's like stirring a hornets nest, they don't care about fighting fair numbers as long as they wipe you out with overwhelming numbers they are happy and content.

Hz wins by Zerg - Toot Toot.

rexxuss

Sorceror
whatever u say men,

i understand now why my guildmates dont come here and reply to you guys. Cause its tiring, u always say shits that never happends and post them over and over again....like u were playing different reallity so, ill not reply anymore...

feeling better?

Anthony File

Sorceror
whatever u say men,

i understand now why my guildmates dont come here and reply to you guys. Cause its tiring, u always say shits that never happends and post them over and over again....like u were playing different reallity so, ill not reply anymore...

feeling better?

You guys use shit tactics to win, I'll run around 1v9+ing you noobs all the time and your fearless leader still feels the need to hop on Banjer and try to dismount & peace my pet, or you fags try to efield me and fail and I still survive everytime.

It's like you noobs don't know how to sync drop worth a shit, 2-3 people can sync drop a target to death in one full dump yet everytime I manage to survive your futile attempts.

@MB, @Loler, & @havocownzju are your fucking backbone, without them you all would be no better than @Opywang's KoV.

Toot Toot

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
zulu what the fuck are u talking about? are u being serious about this?

jesus men, sometimes i feel like u play in another server with another guys called Hz cause its fucking insane what u said sometimes.

we were like 3 vs 6 or 7... not all of those guys were from ur guild but they allied against us...all of them.

So please, if u r going to come and talk this kind of shits at least learn how to count propper first.
Yea and that's perfect and what you deserve for being shit bags

poor zulu ... has not raised its head since we kicked of hz. he is a military garbage. nobody love you i understand your rage. poor piece of shit you are lost and your life is sad

Last edited:

zulu2401

Squire
poor zulu ... has not raised its head since we kicked of hz. he is a military garbage. nobody love you i understand your rage. poor piece of shit you are lost and your life is sad
You should speak to your father with a little more respect. Still better than you in every way kika. So keep leeching from Hzs success while you contribute nothing but words.

Ortiz

Sorceror
Problem is not everybody is looking to spoil people's games by killing and taking things they don't deserve, this is like real life where you can't avoid rats like that and HZ and REQ are full of those nasty rodents. And the funny thing about them, is that they feel so proud for killing people that is not fighting back, hahaha so dumb just like street rats.
man shut the fuck up... nobody tryin to hear this shit.

Reactions: MB