UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing will stop KoV

Whatever98

Squire
it's a terrible feeling when you switch back to uo and the screen is grey >.<

then you spend the next day being like "oh shit i had that on me" :/
it should be fine tho, i dont need to train any more characters up, and i can use my mage for trading :)

(that frankenstein one was annoying, i had like 6/10 pieces of an obsideon statue on me :/ tryin to make a cat, still dont know if that's how you do it lol)

pimpineasy

Sorceror
heh on osi during SE tot1 i lost my ltots suit and sword of stampeed cuz i went in a random gate with no insurence and got ganked by like 20 linch lords, then the gate closed before i could get in it and well bye suit. shortly after i pieced together a leather suit and like ancient sameri helm ltot since i lost my ninja hood with hci. went vendor shopping didnt know about fel rules hit a red gate. bought like a bag of sending and got pked at a vendor lmao. bye suit. in the end, i finally found out about the context menu.

make a mage or archer we need to protect kov from criminals!

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
similar thing happened to me ^^

you're talking about covetous lich lord room i think, when i was on OSI and like the first time i found the hedge maze; got to the center and there was a box with a rune in it, i was like "oooh!" so recalled off it thinking secret treats. linch lord room lol

i will never forget it cos i pigeon'd (ICQ'd ^^ ) a mate who was on broadband (these were the days of 56k) and told him what went on, and he was like "i dont have a rune mate..... i'll run it!"
i'll never forget it, dude running through the dungeon with the entire spawn chasing him, ressed me at a door so he was only in combat with a single mob. i lost suit in the end cos the crowd at the door was too much, but i will never forget that, Racknos was a fucking hero ^^
didn't even mind losing the suit after that

ahh the good ol' days :)

pimpineasy

Sorceror
it was indeed lich lord room i had never been outside of tokuno except for brit, despise, and wrong(golem parts), so i was lost as fuck i think i ended up using help stuck.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
you needed a Racknos bro :D

my bard used to be awesome too; before they changed provoke, used to sit naked at the bank with just my newbified lute on me going "looking for a gate to somewhere dangerous"
i miss destard when you could have like 20 dragons on screen all fighting each-other xD

like hold a little tournament and match the winners up ^^

Whatever98

Squire
my bard is my mage, he is 100% retired from combat now :/

at one point he was my primary character.. it's kinda a shame... but i dunno.. it was a bit OP, hunting shadow wyrms while naked... mind you, not really OP by todays standards

i think a lack of variety is a big problem these days tbh. like, there is a game world out there, and loads of classes to play, but people only use like 3 classes, spawner, pvp mage, and sampire; and only visit like 5 places.. the rest of the game is kinda pointless in a way these days... hmm.

it went a bit world of warcrafty, like, "those areas are too low level for you!"
UO never used to be like that :/

*edit - and archers sorry :p
i guess there is still a lot of variety within the classes like... we used to go on guild hunts to shame tho, can you imagine that? lol
but the game was hard, it's so easy now.. sometimes i think im just old and have lost my passion for hunting :/
we could really use some new blood, that Tibia is still popular and pulling players, i saw a fresh look thing on youtube for UO too, maybe some moar advertisements.. hmm what else could get players playing the game?

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
i really do think we need a massive pvm guild with an active leader, it makes a big difference to get new players into the meat of the game before they lose interest, making friends, etc.

pimpineasy

Sorceror
who needs cross heal when you can just afk sampire your first day on the shard!!

could do something like 7x gm only with only exceptional crafted armors and weapons maybe martys?

also not old its just not worth the time most mobs dont have good enough loot packs and its not worth it.
kinda forced into this corner because demise economy is so old and busted even psz wanted wipe server and now that ml is here mostly i think its time.
but im livin a dream because this shard is ran by corrupted aristocrats. im pretty sure they still pray for lord Blackthorn return.

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
hey, i just had an idea actually, how about some kind of incentive to be a good guild master :D
some kinda mount maybe, epic deco item, something like that

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Sorceror
maybe if you do RP guild; however, i wouldnt get my hopes up about demise adding content. lmao usually takes years. especially custom, never gone happen. heh

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
hmm maybe we need to buy more donation items to incentivize gms :p

im totally up for looking after KOV champ spawns if im around and feel like playin..

PROTECT! (probably no-one has seen Babylon 5 :p )

(well, i'll try anyway ;) )

Last edited: