UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nothing will stop KoV

Anthony File

Sorceror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4GiShgJR8
Nothing will stop KoV!
Good job this time Hz! :D
You got raided by one person, who sucks I might add. You all could have taken him easily. Next time I suggest bringing potions, bolas, apples even if you don't plan on stirring up a fight.

One landed Bola would have thrown him into panic mode and even on dexxers you could have laid him out.

Last edited:

Tanya

Traveler
Why didn't you start hitting him?
Haha good question)))
Maybe I was in a panic mode and was sure I have no chance to win.
I think need to make some changes to my template and maybe take one handed weapon,
but still I am not sure if PvM dexxer has a chance against PvP mage with all his macros, probably not lol

Anthony File

Sorceror
Haha good question)))
I think need to make some changes to my template and maybe take one handed weapon,
but still I am not sure if PvM dexxer has a chance against PvP mage with all his macros, probably not lol
PvP melee dexxers are good support in group fights, not really something to fight alone with, but throw in a bit of Spellweaving for gift of renewals and 100 alchemy for heal pots and conflags and it turns you into a killing machine.

silvertiger

Knight
Haha good question)))
You could have wrecked him. I didn't watch video because there was no link, but all you need is mortal.

Vander Nars

Sorceror
even when I was new to the game if someone started to attack me id at least fight back, you might as well made him some cupcakes while you waited for him to kill you.

rhasce

Sorceror
You got raided by one person, who sucks I might add. You all could have taken him easily. Next time I suggest bringing potions, bolas, apples even if you don't plan on stirring up a fight.

One landed Bola would have thrown him into panic mode and even on dexxers you could have laid him out.
Problem is not everybody is looking to spoil people's games by killing and taking things they don't deserve, this is like real life where you can't avoid rats like that and HZ and REQ are full of those nasty rodents. And the funny thing about them, is that they feel so proud for killing people that is not fighting back, hahaha so dumb just like street rats.

Whatever98

Squire
im gonna start camping the star room :D

didn't know a gate spawns from the champ :S
115 resist, 110 parry, not a big loss rly

Whatever98

Squire
Problem is not everybody is looking to spoil people's games by killing and taking things they don't deserve, this is like real life where you can't avoid rats like that and HZ and REQ are full of those nasty rodents. And the funny thing about them, is that they feel so proud for killing people that is not fighting back, hahaha so dumb just like street rats.

it's funny cos they empty fel cos no-one wants to play with them, then complain fel is empty ^^

i rarely go to fel cos am always ganked and cba making a group. just playing too casually for that. but that's it innit.. i cant remember what it was where they said it, but someone is talking about fanatics and basically saying that's why they'll win, they care, we dont.

Whatever98

Squire
i dont generally like guilds cos frankly i dont trust people very much and dont like the idea of them being able to kill and loot my guy while im afk :/

i afk a lot with loads of expensive shit in my pack.. and i need my characters to be able to kill eachother for things like getting into the res room in doom...

my mage isn't even insured :/

maybe tho.. it has been a while since i rly played with other people tbh, and it would be nice to do some champ spawns

Tanya

Traveler
i dont generally like guilds cos frankly i dont trust people very much and dont like the idea of them being able to kill and loot my guy while im afk :/

i afk a lot with loads of expensive shit in my pack.. and i need my characters to be able to kill eachother for things like getting into the res room in doom...

my mage isn't even insured :/

maybe tho.. it has been a while since i rly played with other people tbh
I don't trust much also, but why you need to carry on you loads of expensive shit?? Put it in bank or at home?
I played like you solo till now. But its much more fun in a guild, pm me if interested. You will like in KoV,
we are going to make also doom runs, will be fun :)

Whatever98

Squire
but why you need to carry on you loads of expensive shit??

cos in the last 10 years i've only lost 1 body :p
and that was cos of the Frankenstein thing in halloween town - first time i got in there, just saw the door open and slowly closing. ran in, fell in the lava, couldn't figure out how to open the door again lol

but i like to know when there's a risk, and when you're in a guild there is always the risk... im from T2A mate, when we didn't have insurance :p
i r careful with mah bodies whenever there's a chance i'll die

i only empty pack for fel trips, or if i need the loot space, but i spend way more time trading than hunting these days. a guild would make hunting more fun, would probably get back into it :)

tbh that's kinda what puts me off doing loads of peerless, i just dont know what's going on there that well, and cba learning it on my own :/

Last edited: