UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[NoS] Idoc Guild ---Needs new loyal members!

ViVidos

Wanderer
[NoS] Idoc Guild ---Needs new loyal members!

I'm sure people have heard of [NoS] we're at basically all idocs that are worth being at, and are pretty known.

Hu Flung Poo
ViVidos

Are two leaders.

We need people who work together, do there share finding greatlys and idocs

And are loyal and can get good times on houses..

If your interested aim : Cash GB

or Hardin2325

ViVidos

Wanderer
Re: [NoS] Idoc Guild ---Needs new loyal members!

We want all of you new people looking for a guild, train you all to be loyal, we need people to stay in the guild not leav!

Vertiglug

Knight

I might be interested.. I like IDOC guilds alot, I have always enjoyed them.. I would have to talk to you about it thou.

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

Interested in all joining together???

You guys maybe at all the worthwhile plots but being able to hold them down is another thing. I'm not going to join no homo large group cuz they're all greedy bastards so i'm going to get ahold of these smaller groups that are hungry for money.... I don't care who the guildmaster is, I just don't think it's necessary to have all these small groups when banding together is a better idea.

Interested?
aim:
mitchoti

saywhatnow

Wanderer

interested, was in a IDOC guild with vert for a while, idocs are always fun. Love getting times on houses. AIM - marshallsaywhatt

weebus

Wanderer

I'm interested.

I've done plenty of IDOCs, usually solo, and done pretty well with timing, looting, and placing by myself. I could always use a few people to run with, though.

AIM - yadyam1

Phobea

Wanderer

I've been in this guild 2 days and its fun as you like.