UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Noble sacrifice 2

royal kapero2

Sorceror
When I stand behind my pet that is dead and I succesfully cast a noble sacrifice ''Dium Prostra'' nothing happens besides my hp, mana and stamina drops to 1.

Last edited:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
The chivalry spell is supposed to be a buff but it drops my HP, mana and stam to 1 and doesn't give me anything in exchange.

Can we be accurate to UO logic?

Bama

Bug Huntress
Please stand by for Bama's screenshots.
Why?
Was there a "typo"

When I stand behind my pet that is dead and I succesfully cast a noble sacrifice ''Dium Prostra'' nothing happens besides my hp, mana and stamina drops to 1.
Whether it is OSI accurate or not ..........................

The spell description says
Attempts to Resurrect, Cure, and Heal all valid targets around the caster. If any target is successfully assisted, the caster's Hit Points, Mana and Stamina are reduced to 1 each. Amount of damage healed is affected by the Caster's karma, between 9-24. Criminals and murderers, even in the same guild as caster, won't be affected.

Valid targets are players I believe and not pets
@royal kapero2 cast the spell with his dead pet in the 6 tile radius
the spell did not heal cure or resurrect the pet yet his stats all dropped to 1

If he did the same thing with nothing/no one in that 6 tile radius his stats would not have dropped to 1 (except his mana which will drop 20 or less depending on his LMC%)

I don't believe a dead pet is a valid target and if it is considered a valid target where is the heal or cure or resurrection to drop the stats to 1

Here it is with a dead pet in the radius and no one else

Code_8-20_11.34.jpg Code_8-20_11.35.jpg

Now without a dead pet or anyone in the radius

Code_8-20_17.36-1.jpg

Maybe I am just missing something