UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

No CliLoc Files located or found

No CliLoc Files located or found

I just recently downloaded Ultima Online Stygian Abyss client. It patched ok and everything went fine then I downloaded Razor opened the program and got this error:

"No Cliloc - Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO Cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed"

Razor then loads fine, the client loads, I log in and everything seems fine. Then when I open razor to set my hot keys again, shortly after the client crashes and doesn't respond. This makes no sense! It only crashes when I open razor to set things in game. Help plz.

Re: No CliLoc Files located or found

Okay so I found the other threads regarding this topic, and I have a few more questions.

Does razor work with the client I use?

on the registry edit Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="E:program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy"
"PatchExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA GamesUltima Online Mondain's Legacy\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\uotd.exe"
"InstCDPath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy"
"PatchExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="E:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Mondain's Legacy\uo.exe"

all I have to do is just change the pathways? I'm planning of accessing the registry directly instead of using the make new file method.

also I tried to uninstall uo to reinstall and my computer gives me an error that I'm unable to do that action because I am not the administrator, but actually I only have one log in on this computer so I am the administrator, what gives?

I alo havea bunch of cliloc files in my uo stygian classic folder, does this have anything to do with it? the files are.... (with cliloc infront)

.chs
.cht
.deu
.enu
cliloc (by itself)
.fra
.jpn
.kor

I'm also running windows 7 with .net 3.5 I believe.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

Adding those keys to your registry (with your path instead, but keep the double slashes) should fix it. Razor is compatible with all the latest clients.

Razor looks in the registry to find where your client is located, and I think the Stygian Abyss client stores that information in a place Razor doesn't look for. They change the registry key location pretty much every client release.

And yes, the error is indeed related to the cliloc files in your UO directory. These are the files Razor is looking for.

ok thank you for replying, I just need a little more help.

f

firstly when I change the paths do I also change these paths?
also do I add the quotation marks " on the notepad?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

either way I opened notepad and changed the other paths, then saved it to my desktop as UO.reg

On my desktop was a registry key icon and when I click on it it asks me if I wish to change the registry keys and I click yes then I get this error....

"Cannot import C:\Users\Hydro\Desktop\UO.reg : The specified file is not a registry script. You can only import binary registry files from within the registry editor"

Looks like I need the registry editor, so then that means when I click start I type in rededit? then how would I incorporate the notes on the notepad into regedit??? umm plz help

thefixx66

Wanderer

Mortician-hybrid;2079723 said:
I

"No Cliloc - Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO Cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed"

Could someone walk through on how to fix this ??

thefixx66

Wanderer

Mortician-hybrid;2079723 said:
I just recently downloaded Ultima Online Stygian Abyss client. It patched ok and everything went fine then I downloaded Razor opened the program and got this error:

Razor then loads fine, the client loads, I log in and everything seems fine. Then when I open razor to set my hot keys again, shortly after the client crashes and doesn't respond. This makes no sense! It only crashes when I open razor to set things in game. Help plz.

Does Tech support watch these forums? or just players? I hate to start a new thread when this one already covers it. The original OP is the same problem I'm having, but I don't know how to redo the registry stuff the guy did on this post. Anyone know how to get the 'Cliloc files" recognized? so I'll stop getting this message?

marasma13

Wanderer

I was having this problem myself, Was getting random crashes if the error popped up. All of the examples I see everywhere seem to be using an old registry location for the older clients >.<.

After some hacking, I found a fix. This is using a fresh install of UO: SA and Razor, on Win7 x64.

(1) Create a arbitrarily named.txt file (notepad will do). I called my uo.txt.

(2) Paste this block into your .txt file: BUT! *Important* Replace the paths with the path of your UO install, remembering the double slashes.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online]
"HarvestStageNew"=dword:00000000
"UniqueInstanceId"=dword:484b15f1
"LastHarvestTime"=dword:484bf8d8

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uotd.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

(3) Save the file, rename the extension to .reg (for this instance mine was uo.reg).

(4) Run the file, and say yes and the values will be added to the registry and the newest version of razor should not crash, and give no error messages.

Cheers, Hope it works for you!

thefixx66

Wanderer

marasma13;2121568 said:
I was having this problem myself, Was getting random crashes if the error popped up. All of the examples I see everywhere seem to be using an old registry location for the older clients >.<.

After some hacking, I found a fix. This is using a fresh install of UO: SA and Razor, on Win7 x64.

(1) Create a arbitrarily named.txt file (notepad will do). I called my uo.txt.

(2) Paste this block into your .txt file: BUT! *Important* Replace the paths with the path of your UO install, remembering the double slashes.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online]
"HarvestStageNew"=dword:00000000
"UniqueInstanceId"=dword:484b15f1
"LastHarvestTime"=dword:484bf8d8

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\client.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Electronic Arts\\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic\\uotd.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

(3) Save the file, rename the extension to .reg (for this instance mine was uo.reg).

(4) Run the file, and say yes and the values will be added to the registry and the newest version of razor should not crash, and give no error messages.

Cheers, Hope it works for you!

Cool, thx, that did it :)