UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Newbied Items"

Photek

Sorceror
"Newbied Items"

Will these items that you start w/ always stay with you or will you lose them once you go grey/red? because I always see people selling them, and i was wondering if they are worth buying.

awbs

Knight
Re: "Newbied Items"

Lets say I have, for example, a newbied katana.

Once that katana breaks, if i put another one in my backpack will it too become newbied?

Fedorov

Knight

awbs;1181800 said:
Lets say I have, for example, a newbied katana.

Once that katana breaks, if i put another one in my backpack will it too become newbied?

Nope, only the one you start with.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Fedorov;1181823 said:
Nope, only the one you start with.
Nope...any blue character can use them...I've used clothes on other characters before...just tested weapons too and verified they are also newbied for anyone.

Photek

Sorceror

what build would allow me to obtain a newbied doublet? like selecting blacksmith can give you a half apron etc., does anyone know?

Moosebish

Wanderer

A newbied doublet will be random on any new character. Every character is randomly started with either a doublet, a shirt, or a fancy shirt.

Fedorov

Knight

Ghost Knight;1181857 said:
Nope...any blue character can use them...I've used clothes on other characters before...just tested weapons too and verified they are also newbied for anyone.

i know that, i use newbied clothes on my factioners, i think what he was trying to ask is if he put another weapon on him would it become newbied

i could be wrong though

awbs

Knight

Yeah, like if i replaced the said katana with a store bought katana and it was the only one in my pack...

Ive noticed it does do it with knives, scissors, etc..

Caz

Knight

awbs;1182696 said:
Yeah, like if i replaced the said katana with a store bought katana and it was the only one in my pack...

No.

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

awbs;1182696 said:

No. But you can get another newbied katana and transfer it to that character. I'm also 99.99% sure that it does not work with scissors or anything else, either. But again, you can transfer anything a new character starts with to another (non-red) character and it will still retain the "newbied" quality.

joeycod

Wanderer

you can have more than one at one time my dexxer had 4 newbie dped katans and my tamer had 3 newbie scissors, just transfer from other charaters