UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Newbie Q&A

mnjedimaster

Sorceror
Newbie Q&A

I see these things in game and I know about them from playing UO previously, but since every player run server is different I thought I'd get the low-down. Here's a little Q for you and maybe I'll get some A's......

1) Where and how do you get fire, ice, neon green, black and white cloth? Do they have dye tubs with these colors? (I know there is black)

2) What's the best way to get magic weapons and armor (exact monsters, locations, etc.)? Can you craft magic weapons and armor (if so what items, stats, etc.)?

3) How are blessed items created?

And finally...

4) Is there a posted list of rewards that you get after 1 month, 3 month, etc. that we can look at? If not what are the choices we have after set amount of time?

THANKS. PEACE!

syko-hybrid

Wanderer
1) Where and how do you get fire, ice, neon green, black and white cloth? Do they have dye tubs with these colors? (I know there is black)

fire, ice, neon green, white - tailor BOD rewards, pure pure white is something that is either won or handed out by a GM.

black - first month dye tub reward

2) What's the best way to get magic weapons and armor (exact monsters, locations, etc.)? Can you craft magic weapons and armor (if so what items, stats, etc.)?

i'd have to say probably elder gazers ( shame level 4 ). you can make magic weapons with runic smith BOD hammers, but their extremely rare.

3) How are blessed items created?

you can either bless a piece of clothing with a CBD (tailor bod reward) or you can go to the "Visit our sponsors!" stone, double click it and you have a chance to get a blessed piece of clothing. but you can only use this once a day.

4) Is there a posted list of rewards that you get after 1 month, 3 month, etc. that we can look at? If not what are the choices we have after set amount of time?

http://uo.stratics.com/content/misc/vetrewards.shtml

just the difference between here and there is, it only takes a month to reach a year reward here and we don't have the skillcap rewards.

Ghoro

Wanderer
Where is "Visit our sponsors!" stone? And when you say can only use it one time a day do you mean one account or one character?