UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Vendor with Super Rares Behind Brit Graveyard

Uomvp

Knight
This kid is a piece of shit scammer and way over priced items. I would save my money if I were you.

cupoftea

Sorceror
This kid is a piece of shit scammer and way over priced items. I would save my money if I were you.
Please stay on topic, if you don't want to buy or even have interest in buying my items, don't fill my post with your negative comments regarding a game, do something else with your 5,235 messages of nonsense, thanks

jeanyee

Sorceror
Please stay on topic, if you don't want to buy or even have interest in buying my items, don't fill my post with your negative comments regarding a game, do something else with your 5,235 messages of nonsense, thanks

Well then , I see how you like to evade the truth , but honestly , he is right and hopefully everyone reads here about your mediocre attempts to sell a plain "deed" with expensive item descriptions or any other way you try to confuse people . If your going to use the forums in your favor , at least let it be legit . I guess you can leave your vendor and stuff there if you wish but please don't make a post in the forums about your rare overpriced items and attempts inclined to scam people without expecting others to comment about it on your post . ;)

cupoftea

Sorceror
Well then , I see how you like to evade the truth , but honestly , he is right and hopefully everyone reads here about your mediocre attempts to sell a plain "deed" with expensive item descriptions or any other way you try to confuse people . If your going to use the forums in your favor , at least let it be legit . I guess you can leave your vendor and stuff there if you wish but please don't make a post in the forums about your rare overpriced items and attempts inclined to scam people without expecting others to comment about it on your post . ;)

All items are legit and fair price