UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW RP GUILD PLZ LOOK!

NEW RP GUILD PLZ LOOK!

Hey everyone, I have created and RP guild called EE (Evil Elves) it has just started we are Evil Elves that will kill anyone that comes in our path and have Raids on the orc fort. We will all be archers with hiding we will live in the forests(yet to be dicided). Hopfully the Seers will pay attention to us and we will become popular like the orcs and mybe get a peice of land to call our own it is just starting guild so if you would like to join plz talk to me in game on Loni. Or mostly talk to me on MSN i will hope most ppl have that. :p so also if u like to join plz leave a thread on this form. Thanks,

Loni.

Vipe

Wanderer
Re: NEW RP GUILD PLZ LOOK!

we had sum elves b4 in rp OCM if i remember right, they were allies with the orcs and had a kewl dress code of bluish hair and all. good luck to ya with setting this up

sooo guys im just starting this whole RPing thing tho what is a kewl dress code and is anyone gunna join...lol give me some help on this if u will.

Sammich

Wanderer

Angent Orange? I never see that guy on anymore, heh gm me a character and ill play with you :/