UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

New Rangers Guild

Spudler

Wanderer
Hey all -

I've been looking for a shard with an active roleplaying community and this seems to be the most active one. I will be creating my first character later today (don't worry I'm a long-time UO vet), but I have a question. I'm assuming getting a plot for a house will be impossible on this shard - does anyone have any possible alternatives? I'm going to look around for decaying houses, but I doubt I will be the only one doing so.

If not - I will simply introduce my character on this forum to the RP community so you will recognize my character in game. Then I will establish my base of operations at a wilderness guard post or something.

Looking forward to the community, guys!

awsome

Traveler
There are plots available. I know our guilds aren't exactly the same but if you are interested you might consider rsb.